” Aviary equipment for broilers growing “
1. We produce not only the equipment but a comprehensive and innovative solutions that guarantee economic success.
2. We offer more than 36 models of equipment depending on the technologies that were used, breeds and climatic zones. This allows you to develop better quality project within the parameters of a particular poultry farm.
3. Production is carried out at its own factories and with the latest global trends.
4. Technological support of projects (higher effectiveness of use of our equipment).
5. We provide both supervised installation and “turnkey” installation.
6. The network of service and logistics centers allows quick delivery and maintaining of equipment.
7. Provide warranty and after-warrant maintenance throughout the lifetime of the equipment.
8. The quality of our products is confirmed by international certificates of conformity.
Applying innovative technologies we have created the ideal conditions for growing of broilers. We apply high quality steel with first grade zinc coating, reinforced supporting pillars and galvanized fasteners. Plastic components are hardly used. Implemented energy-saving technologies reduce costs. Patented technology of poultry unloading for slaughter – “ROBOT”enables high production performance at minimum cost.
Watering system consists of a water treatment unit, water distribution piping and drinking lines per each tier. Each compartment has two watering lines with nipple drinkers. Nipples are equipped with microcups or drop-catchers. There is option to adjust the drinking lines height according to birds’ growth. Depending a customer’s request water pressure in the watering lines can be adjusted by means of movable water tanks or pressure regulators.
The innovative solutions applied in feeding system allow chickens to get feed since the first days in cage; help to avoid waste of feed; allow to reduce labor contribution for usage of the system. The feeding system’s key element is pan feeder KoChiBo. It is innovative product specially designed for broilers growing. KoChiBo has options to change its amount (by moving the feeder’s bottom), to adjust its height and feed supply.
POULTRY UNLOADING SYSTEM
We offer 3 broiler unloading systems: manual unloading; automated unloading; system “ROBOT” (completely robotized). The innovative technology “ROBOT” is patented and has been already implemented at leading poultry facilities. Results are prominent.
Advantages of the technology:
• minimum number of staff
• increase house capacity by 1 5%
• reduction of poultry injuries by 1.5-2 times
• lack of stress for birds.
Depending on production targets and technologies adopted at your poultry facility, our experts will assist you in choosing a certain method of poultry unloading.
Based on accumulated experience of many years, TEXHA provides own Microclimate system for pultry houses. It is developed in accordance with the climatic zones and design of the poultry houses. Microclimate system includes the following components: ventilation, air cooling, automation. It allows automated regulation and control of air temperature, level of carbon dioxide and air humidity in a poultry house.
Automation systems allow continuous data collection process, managing and monitoring of the production processes in a separate building and at whole poultry facility. TEXHA offers a wide range of equipment and various levels of automation and control of all poultry life-support systems. Our unique experience and expertise you will be able to choose the best automation and control system, considering its technical characteristics, functions and cost.
The basic package includes a system of intra-cage lighting. LED technology reduces power consumption by 4-5 times. The system provides a smooth “sunrise-sunset” which eliminates the stress of the birds. It is possible to adjust the light intensity. Uniform lighting of every cage provides the similar conditions for all birds and increases safety and uniformity of flock. Our lighting system is reliable, suitable for cleaning i’ and disinfection. Lifetime of LED lamps is 50,000 hours of countinuous operation
POULTRY MANURE DISPOSAL SYSTEM
Litter is removed by belts from all tiers simultaneously. The belt is made of high quality polypropylene of 1 mm thickness. It is cleaned at both sides with a special mechanism “clean-up scraper/shaft.” Manure removal system is fully galvanized and protected against corrosion. Steel hardened components are used for drive mechanisms. Manure is removed at the humidity up to 65%; there is no excessive evaporation. It contributes to a favorable microclimate in the poultry house.