” Cage equipment for pullet and broilers growing JUNIOR “
1. We produce not only the equipment but a comprehensive and innovative solutions that guarantee economic success.
2. We offer more than 36 models of equipment depending on the technologies that were used, breeds and climatic zones. This allows you to develop better quality project within the parameters of a particular poultry farm.
3. Production is carried out at its own factories and with the latest global trends.
4. Technological support of projects (higher effectiveness of use of our equipment).
5. We provide both supervised installation and “turnkey” installation.
6. The network of service and logistics centers allows quick delivery and maintaining of equipment.
7. Provide warranty and after-warrant maintenance throughout the lifetime of the equipment.
8. The quality of our products is confirmed by international certificates of conformity.
• cage equipment is made of high quality stainless steel with a first grade zinc coating (18-40 g/m2)
• cross section of wall partitions is U-shaped for improved strength
• reinforced bearing pillars and galvanized fasteners are used
• minimal use of plastic components in the cages enables hot high-pressure washing
Every tier is equipped with two watering lines, set at different levels, providing birds with easy access to water. Every cage is equipped with six nipple drinkers, with 3600 rotation and drip pans. Micro-cups are mounted upon your request. High quality connection of all elements of the system eliminates water leakage.
TEXHA offers automated feeding system with hopper feeder. Advantages of the system:
– a one-day chicken is unable to leave the cage, as a special bar regulates access to feed, depending on the age of chicken
– feed is distributed and simultaneously at all tiers of the cage battery through a special dispenser
– feed tray design eliminates occurrence of “stagnant” zones while inward curved rim prevents from feed scattering;
– feed tray is of special form to significantly improve the rigidity of the cage battery.
Based on accumulated experience of many years, TEXHA provides own microclimate system for poultry houses. It is developed in accordance with the climatic zones and design of the poultry houses. Microclimate system includes the following components: ventilation, air cooling, automation. It allows automated regulation and control of air temperature, level of carbon dioxide and air humidity in a poultry house.
Automation systems allow continuous data collection process, managing and monitoring of the production processes in a separate building and at whole poultry facility. TEXHA offers a wide range of equipment and various levels of automation and control of all poultry life-support systems.
Due to our unique experience and expertise you will be able to choose the best automation and control system, considering its technical characteristics, functions and cost.
The basic package includes a system of intra-cage lighting. LED technology reduces power consumption by 4-5 times. The system provides a smooth “sunrise-sunset” which eliminates the stress of the birds. It is possible to adjust the light intensity. Uniform lighting of every cage provides the similar conditions for all birds and increases safety and uniformity of flock.
Our lighting system is reliable, suitable for cleaning and disinfection.
MANURE REMOVAL SYSTEM
Litter is removed by belts from all tiers simultaneously. The belt is made of high quality polypropylene of 1 mm thickness. It is cleaned at both sides with a special mechanism “clean-up scraper/shaft.” Manure removal system is fully galvanized and protected against corrosion. Steel hardened components are used for drive mechanisms. Manure is removed at the humidity up to 65%; there is no excessive evaporation. It contributes to a favorable microclimate in the poultry house.